FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions. Here we answer the most frequently asked questions about WAREMA Kunststofftechnik.
Questions about the company
- Which industries does WAREMA Kunststofftechnik und Maschinenbau GmbH serve?
- What are the specialties of WAREMA Kunststofftechnik und Maschinenbau GmbH?
- What certificates does WAREMA Kunststofftechnik und Maschinenbau GmbH have?
- At which locations does WAREMA Kunststofftechnik und Maschinenbau GmbH produce?
- How can I contact WAREMA Kunststofftechnik und Maschinenbau GmbH?
- Where can I apply to WAREMA Kunststofftechnik und Maschinenbau GmbH?
- Medical Technology
- Plastics technology with plastics processing, clean room, surface technology, assembly and large parts
- Mold making with injection molds
- Mechanical engineering with special machines
- ISO 9001
- ISO 13485
- ISO 13485 International
- ISO 14001
- ISO 50001
- IATF 16949
We currently have three locations. In Germany this is Marktheidenfeld, in Hungary these are Gyál and Ngykanizsa.
WAREMA Kunststofftechnik und Maschinenbau is headquartered in Marktheidenfeld in Germany. Here we produce for automotive, medical technology and industrial customers. WAREMA Plastic Technology Hungary Kft. in Gyál near Budapest has been part of our company since mid 2011. Since 2020, we have also maintained a production site in Nagykanizsa south of Lake Balaton.
There are also special contact persons for our special areas of expertise, who will be happy to answer all your questions or outline a possible cooperation with you. For an overview of our specialists and the contact form please click here.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Click on our career page. Here you will find open positions for Germany and Hungary or the possibility to send us an unsolicited application.